ECJP- Empowering Choices Jail/ Prison program at Tuscaloosa County Jail
- The participation in the program is voluntary and offered to the women currently incarcerated at the county jail.
- The Jail Program is offered every Wednesday 12 noon-1pm at Tuscaloosa County Detention Center.
- The program offers faith based reentry focused materials and life management sessions to assist women in transitioning successfully back into the community.
- Some of the topics covered are self-esteem, forgiveness, anger management and self-control.
ECAP- Empowering Choices Community Aftercare Program
- Reentry Assistance programmed offered to formerly incarcerated females.
- Topics covered are : Financial success, Employability, Life Skills, Attitudes and Attire, Self Esteem
- We offer job referrals and assistance with resumes.
- The program is open to those on Parole and Probation
- Individualized attention
We also assist returning women with Welcome Home Hygiene bags containing toiletries (lotions, deodorants,shampoo/conditioner, toothpaste and brush etc).
If you need additional info on these services /programs fill out information request form.